Today we unbox a new beacon, the Model 391 Dante Alerting Unit with Live X Senior Audio Engineer, Nick Nagurka.
We are excited to put this device to use in cases where front of house operators need to be reached without the use of headsets.
This unit expands the capabilities of standard "beacon" devices with how it can adjust to multiple applications, respond to 12kHz signals and provide visual cues that are customizable through an ethernet connection.
- Weighted and durable design
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Responsive to standard 20 kHz call signals
- Two operating modes, each with a fully-independent operating configuration
- Audio level alert
- Visual indication with RGB LEDs
- PoE power
- General use 3-pin XLR Male line output with on/off status
- Configured using STcontroller application
- Compatible with Studio Technologies Model 370 and 371 Intercom Beltpacks
For more Live X Unboxings, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube page and weekly newsletter!