Get ready for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into the world of remote broadcasting at the newly built LiveX Green Bay! This state-of-the-art facility is home to some of the most advanced technology in the industry, and we're excited to show you what we can do.
Be sure to reserve your spot!
We'll start with a tour of the four remote broadcast control suites, where our talented team of producers, directors, and technicians work tirelessly to create the best possible broadcast. From here, we'll take you to the master control room, where everything comes together. It's like mission control, but for broadcasting!
Next, we'll head to the studio and the LiveX fully functional broadcast studio kitchen. The perfect way to see how we blend technology and creativity to make our productions stand out. But the real showstopper is our 15-foot seamless green screen cyclorama wall by ProCyc. This incredible technology allows us to create any environment we can imagine, from the depths of space to the heart of the jungle. It's like having a magic portal to any location in the world (or beyond).
We'll also share some behind-the-scenes stories from our work on the official NYE Webcast live from Times Square. You'll get a first-hand look at how we collaborate with our team in New York and our remote control room in Green Bay to make it all happen live and in real-time. And if that's not enough, LiveX was awarded the Small Business of the Year Award by the City of Green Bay. It's a testament to our commitment to excellence, and we're proud to share it with you.
We hope you will join us for a one-of-a-kind studio tour and experience the future of broadcasting with LiveX Green Bay!
Reserve your spot for any of the dates we are currently offering tours.
- May 24th
- June 14th
- June 28th
- July 12th
- July 26th
- August 9th
- August 23rd
- September 13th
- September 27th
Tours begin at 4:30pm.
How do I get to Live X?
- From the Titletown Brewing parking lot, enter through the main doors and take a left at the end of the hallway. You will pass the Titletown taproom on your left and walk through a set of doors. Follow the hallway to the left and the elevator where you will be greeted by a member of the LiveX staff.
- From the Broadway St side, enter through the Professional Office Suite door just under the Live X sign. Take the stairs to the 1st floor and immediately through a single door. Take a right down the hallway to the elevator where you will be greeted by a member of the LiveX staff.
Can I bring a friend / colleague?
- Of course! We simply ask that your ticket reservation reflects the number of people in your group, including yourself. We aim to keep tours relatively intimate so please reach out to [email protected] should you have any questions or are looking to bring more than three guests.
Is parking available?
- There is parking available for a fee in the Titletown Brewing parking lot during the Farmers’ Market.
How long is the tour?
- A tour of Live X typically runs about 30 minutes.